topbella

Saturday, July 3, 2010

restless , probably missing you already. . .

I find myself too tired to do anything without you. Hoping lying on the bed would solve my problem. Looking at the ceiling, I started to daze about and then a quick nap...

* dreaming about you too O-O;

suddenly woke up, trying to find my phone... what the... 4AM!!!
I some how still remember that dream but it's kinda blur.
I ask myself ;

` Why were you there?
` What was I doing there too!
` What is this place? Am I lost!!

All I know... we were smiling. . . =)


**If you wanted to know.. I had nothing to do till my time expires....**

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is always someone helping you all the way.. but even if you didnt notice the person will feel the same way...
 
. . .© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo