topbella

Thursday, July 8, 2010

somehow... it's funny and wrong timing....

After a while... I tend to go with the flow, until I simply just hold her and kissed her?
It was quite awkward timing... not to mention...
I FAILED. . .
forgive me * I just made your first into a weird one!!

However, I do feel more relaxed now and a stupid memorable time...

"Now, I have considered." (^^)

We visited past friends and for me just knew more of wat high skool life felt like...

The following hour, I cant believe I failed even worse. . .

"AAR!! Where's my car key?!" (O.O)
"Dont tell me. . ." (==;)
"a **** , I can't believe I didn't even pull out the key from the car." (--)

then the rest of the day, kept thinking.. how much have i failed her already, yet she still allow me to hold her hands and even her first.

"Tats it, must not forget already!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

There is always someone helping you all the way.. but even if you didnt notice the person will feel the same way...
 
. . .© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo